Due to the nature of the course, those applying will need to meet the following entry requirements:
- Have been a committed Christian for at least six months and completed a New Christians course at a local church.
- A satisfactory pastoral reference, provided through the Pastoral Reference Form.
- Be proficient in English (written and spoken). International Students are required to have a minimum IELTS exam score of 5.5 or previously studied at the enrolling level in an English speaking country.
- Able to satisfy the College that you have the finances to pay 50% of Tuition fees upfront and associated costs of studying in Australia.
- The ability to obtain overseas health cover & all requirements of Australian Immigration.