Due to the nature of the Higher Education course, those applying will need to meet the following entry requirements:
- High School Leavers: Completion of Year 12 Certificate or equivalent or; articulation from another AC course or equivalent.
- Mature Age Students over 21 years old: No academic transcripts required
- Have been a committed Christian for at least six months and completed a New Christians course at a local church.
- A satisfactory pastoral reference, provided through the Pastoral Reference Form.
- Able to satisfy the College that you have the ability to meet the financial demands placed on a student for the duration of their enrolment.
Please note: Additional entry requirements may apply based on individual circumstances.